Orlando has something for everyone. That’s why you are going to need reliable transportation for your group! Whether you are a sports enthusiast or someone seeking nature for a little relaxation, whether you are a gastronomic or more into cultural events, Orlando is a great place to visit. There are excellent parks, museums, theatres, water sports and adventure spots in the city, as well as historical and heritage hotspots. Apart from these, Orlando also has a thriving nightlife with restaurants, bars, and cafés. Hire a limo rental company or party bus service to get around, and relax!
Getting Around in Orlando
Getting around in Orlando is not a problem. But if you are with a large party of friends, colleagues or family, you might want to check out party bus and limousine services. We have a wide range of party buses and limousines. Some of the more popular makes and models like Hummer limos, Cadillac Escalades, and Chrysler 300s can be rented at Orlando Limo Rental (http://orlandolimorental.com/). The have party buses in Orlando that offer different seating capacities to meet your needs.
When to a Hire Proffesional Transportation Service
- A wedding is a memorable occasion, and we help to make sure it goes very smoothly by providing fast and efficient transport. Limos and bus rentals are the best option.
- Enjoy your prom, hire a limousine or party bus and take off for an after-prom bash together with all your friends!
- Throw a large party for the birthday of a loved one and hire party buses to transport the guests to the venue.
- Orlando is a wonderful place, with a vibrant nightlife and a number of picnic spots for a bachelor party. Hire aparty bus for the day and be on your way!
- Airport Transportation: Airport transit can be arranged with ease by contacting companies in advance.
There are a wide range of vehicles for rent in Orlando. The rates will depend on your requirements. You can call to discuss further and receive a free quote.
Orlando has a lot of lovely places you can visit.
The Orlando Science Center is a must visit for everyone. Here, you will find a large collection of mammal specimens as well as a Native American village and an 18th century farm. There are other historical museums in the vicinity as well that you can visit.
Enjoy a trip to Space Mountain or the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, to soak in some nature in spectacular surroundings. Crowder’s Mountain offers rock climbing and picnic spots are available in both places.
The Belmont Abbey is an abbey cathedral and is not just a religious place but also a historical site. It even received a prize for its architecture!
A visit to the Orlando River Distillery is a great way to sample the local rum production. You can buy a few bottles for bringing back home.
Lineberger Maple Spring Farms is a farm where you can purchase anything from fresh strawberries to golden pumpkins, all fresh and lovely farm produce.